Thursday, February 9, 2012

Talking about.....


Talking about...... 



Health


Here are some sentences.


How do you feel?                I'm fine.                             That's good.
What's wrong?                     I have a fever.                 Here's some paracetamol.
Are you all right?                 I fell.                                  That looks bad.


Speaking Practice: At the Hospital


Questions the Doctor Might Ask

Dialogue 1:

Doctor: Do you have any allergies?
Patient: I am allergic to peanuts.
Doctor: Are you allergic to any other food, like seafoods ?
Patient: Not that I know of.

Dialogue 2:


Doctor: Do you have a family history of diabetes?
Patient: My grandmother had diabetes.
Doctor: Do you know how old she was when she was diagnosed?
Patient: She died when she was 60 from the complications and I think she had it for 20 years before that.






Enjoy learning English here
at

No comments:

Post a Comment