Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Conversation Practice

Let's talk about your favorite!
When we say favorite it is something that you like so much. Let's have a sample dialogue..


What is your favorite color?
Mary: My favorite color is blue. 
John: My favorite color is red.
What kind of food do you like best?
John: Oh! I really like Japanese food.
Mary: That's great! I like Filipino food best.
What about the place that you want to go?
Mary: I want to visit the place of Paris.
John: I want to go in the country of Australia.
What's your favorite kind of music?
Mary: I like pop music because i love to dance.
John: I like acoustic songs because i do play guitar.


WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT YOU LIKE AND LOVE TO DO? Let's talk more of your favorite things by checking this website.



www.lsiacademy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment