Saturday, January 21, 2012

CONVERSATION PRACTICE

This will help learners develop conversational English skills. Let's start!

The scenario is:
Joana wants to take the bus, but she finds herself short of money change, so she asks her brother Paul if he has some.

Joana: Do you have change for a dollar or small bill?
Paul: Yes, I have here. What do you need for?
Joana: I need some change for the bus. All I have here in my wallet is paper bills I don't have coins.
Paul: How do you want it?
Joana: I need couple of quarters and 6 ten cent coins.
Paul: Okay no problem I have it. Here's the coins that you need.
Joana: Thanks Paul, I have to go now. Bye!
Paul: Your welcome. Take care!



Hope you find this site helpful. Let's learn morconversational English here at.



www.lsiacademy.com








No comments:

Post a Comment